- Your IP address;
- Types of devices connected to our Services,
- Language preferences,
- Clickstream data;
- Date and time of the inquiry;
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT);
- Content of a request;
- Access status/status code;
- Data volume transmitted to the Site;
- Website from which a request comes;
- Browser type;
- Internet Service Provider (ISP);
- Operating system and its interface; and
- Language and version of the browser software.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
- Information You Provide to Us
We and certain of our Service Providers may obtain information about you, including Personal Information, when you use, interact with or otherwise access the Services. Such interactions may include, but are not limited to:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Site, including as listed under our Contact Us tab.
- Requesting additional services or report problems with the Site.
- Any search queries you conduct on the Site.
- Information We Obtain by Automated Means
When you use, interact with or otherwise access the Services, we or our Service Providers may obtain certain information about you by automated means, such as cookies, web server logs, web beacons, and other technologies, which collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. Some of the technologies we may use for this automated data collection include:
- “Cookies” which are text files that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other internet-connected devices to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser.
- “Web beacons,” also known as an internet tags, pixel tags or clear GIFs that link web pages to web servers and their cookies and may be used to transmit information collected through cookies back to a web server.
- “Flash cookies” which pertain to the locally stored objects on websites that collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on a website. Flash cookies are not generally managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- “Location-identifying technologies” that can locate (sometimes precisely) you for purposes such as verifying your location and delivering or restricting relevant content based on your location.
The information we and/or our Service Providers obtain using these technologies and other automated means may include your device IP address, identifiers associated with your devices, types of devices connected to our services, web browser characteristics, device characteristics, language preferences, referring/exit pages, clickstream data, and dates and times of website visits.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Use of Non-Personal Information
We may use and disclose, in our sole discretion, any non-personal information that does not alone or together with any other information identify you, including without limitation, all de-identified and aggregated information, without restriction. Such use may include, but is not limited to, analyzing requests and tracking usage patterns so that we may improve our products and Services, enhance our user experience, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
- Use of Personal Information
- Provide the Services to you;
- Communicate with you and provide customer or technical support;
- Send you administrative information (such as information regarding the Services, and changes to our terms, conditions and policies);
- Personalize your experience with our Services;
- Perform analytics (such as market and consumer research and trend analysis);
- Operate, evaluate, develop, manage and improve our business (including operating, administering, analyzing and improving the Services; developing new products and services; managing and evaluating the effectiveness of our communications; and performing accounting, auditing, and other internal functions);
- Communicate with our affiliates for internal business purposes;
- Facilitate negotiations of any proposed or actual merger, purchase, sale or any other type of acquisition or business combination of all or any portion of our assets, or transfer of all or a portion of our business to another company;
- To provide you with notices on changes and upgrades to the Services and our other products;
- Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities;
- Comply with and enforce any of our terms, conditions and policies, including, but not limited to, the Terms; and
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you grant your consent or complete any other transaction which we may describe to you when you provide us with your information.
In addition to the above, we may disclose Personal Information about you: (1) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena); (2) in response to requests by government or regulatory agencies, such as law enforcement authorities; (3) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; (4) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical or other harm or financial loss; (5) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity by any government or regulatory agency or law enforcement body; or (6) otherwise with your consent.
If you require technical or service level help with regards to your use, access or other interaction with our Services, our support team may ask you to confirm some of your Personal Information, such as your name, address, or other relevant identifying information. ACEUM will never email you directly and ask for these details unless you have requested help or support.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS
- Your Use of Third Party Services
- Third Party Services and Third Party Features Disclaimer
YOUR OPTIONS CONCERNING OUR COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Services and all e-mail, text and other communications, including without limitation, the Newsletter, are based in the United States and operate under US law. If you are located outside the United States when you use, interact with or otherwise access the Services or engage in communications with us via mail, e-mail, telephone or any other means, please be aware that your Personal Information may be transferred to, stored and processed in the United States where our servers are located. Any information you provide to us, or that we collect through your use of the Services will be stored, processed, and transferred within, or to, the United States. Please be aware that the United States and jurisdictions other than the one in which you are located may not provide the same level of data protection as is considered adequate in your country. As such, visitors and users of the Services located outside the United States should not use, interact with, or otherwise access the Services or engage in communications with us via mail, e-mail, telephone or any other means if you do want your information to be treated in this manner. Note, that your Personal Information may be made available to the US Government or its agencies under legal process in the United States.
SECURITY AND DATA BREACH DISCLAIMER
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
ACEUM Advisors and Search
510 fifth Avenue- 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10036
Last Updated: July 15, 2021